Erry is a most attractive and exceptional four bedroom detached family home of character on a commanding elevated corner site of c.0.2 acre in the heart of Mount Merrion with c.75’/23m frontage onto Mather Road North and located beside N11 (QBC), UCD Belfield, Mount Anville Convent, Deer Park and convenient to Dundrum (Town Centre and LUAS), M50, Stillorgan Village (Shopping Centre) and a host of schools and colleges.
The house is bright and roomy (approx.169.5 sqm/1824 sq ft) while the corner site provides obvious potential for extension to the front Eastern side and the large attic to create further space and provide a really substantial family home. There is an open outlook from the rear of the property over South Dublin. The views from an attic conversion would be spectacular.
Accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall with guest wc off, study, living room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room. Four bedrooms (main en-suite), bathroom and separate wc complete the accommodation upstairs.
The large frontage/front garden is enhanced by the completely secluded and private rear garden which extends to c.100’/30 metres and is totally secure in that it is surrounded by adjoining gardens. There is also a large detached garage with a utility room.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• SUBSTANTIAL 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON COMMANDING CORNER SITE
• ALL BEDROOMS ARE LARGE DOUBLES
• VIEWS ACROSS SOUTH DUBLIN FROM REAR
• BESIDE N11 (QBC), UCD/BELFIELD, DEER PARK AND MOUNT ANVILLE CONVENT
• CONVENIENT TO DUNDRUM (TOWN CENTRE AND LUAS), M50 AND STILLORGAN
• POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION TO FRONT AND INTO ATTIC (subject to pp)
• HIGH CEILINGS ON GROUND AND SECOND FLOOR
• FEATURE GLASS BLOCKWORK IN EASTERN GABLE
• FEATURE NARROW TONGUE AND GROOVED WOODEN FLOOR IN HALL
• GAS C/H WITH THERMOSTATIC RADIATOR VALVES
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
• NEW HIGH OUTPUT GAS BOILER
• AUDIO VISUAL INTERCOM TO FRONT DOOR
• DETACHED GARAGE WITH SHELVING
BER: E2 BER No.115166084 Energy Performance Indicator:355.57 kWh/m²/yr
Steps to open Porch
ENTRANCE HALLWAY (c.2.55 m x 1.66 m) and INNER HALLWAY (c. 1.98m x 1.70m)
Quality hardwood floor incorporating sunken mat, feature archway at end.
Wc and whb
(c. 2.88 m x 2.55 m)
(c.4.63m x 4.42 m) Feature brick surround fireplace, Shelving, sliding double doors to -
(c.4.40 m x 3.37 m) Tile fireplace, sliding patio door to rear garden.
(c. 4.66 m x 3.31 m) Excellent range of built in units, feature marble worktop, sink unit, cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, door to front garden/parking.
LARGE BRIGHT LANDING
BEDROOM 1 (F)
(c. 4.66m x 4.39 m)
(c. 1.92m x 1.63 m) Shower cubicle, wc and whb, fully tiled.
BEDROOM 2 (R)
(c.3.40 m x 3.40 m) With whb.
BEDROOM 3 (F)
(c. 4.70 m x 2.60 m)
BEDROOM 4 (side)
(c.3.32 m x 2.89 m)
(c.2.36 m x 1.70 m) Bath and whb, hot press.
Large front garden with lawn, mature plants and trees, generous car parking. Garage to side and access through wicket gate to completely secluded and secure rear garden which extends to approx. 100’ with an open aspect.